Thursday, March 13, 2014

happy birthday to me

At some point I stopped liking my birthdays, as many people do when they getting older. Last year was pretty bad. All I wanted was to close the curtains, crawl under the blanket and stay like that for a week.
Today  however, I made peace with my birthday. I liked it even. I decided not to sulk, talked to my family in Moscow,  admired awesome gifts my friends got me and was perfectly content to spend a day in Alfred's company.
And then I got flowers. My amazing family arranged delivery and surprised me with a huge bouquet of roses and there was a cute Teddy bear attached to it! This made my day!


Alfred got jealous a bit and tried to steal my Teddy 3 times, so I had to put it away:)
At the end of the day I was really happy that I have a loving husband, wonderful family and so many dear friends!
And of course Alfred. Actually, I think he might be a reason for the sudden end of my birthday blues. And my blues  in general. Owning a dog does make me mellow and happy:)


No comments:

Post a Comment