Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Breaking rules

Planner from our Sunday wedding said she was waiting 10 years for this to happen. It was our first time too... Behold!
Red wedding dress!!!!!


From Vera Wang of course. As far as we know 3 of  her red wedding gowns were bought worldwide, and we shot one of them. That is absolutely amazing!
Accessories were also red as well as the decor. I was curious what veil would go with that dress, and it was a nice small one.


Bouquet from the red roses and black feathers:)


As well as red earrings


The shoes made me jump and squeal. I never saw anything like that before. And I never saw a bride that would go for this style. Red Alexander McQueen scull pumps! I loved them so much, I spent quite a bit of time shooting them:)


That was a memorable wedding for sure. Guests were very surprised but loved every bit of it. So did we...


2 comments: